Sunday, May 1, 2011

your brother's in the basement doing hot knives

going to see The Rural Alberta Advantage (RAA) tonight. i took tomorrow off so it should be a fun night!

great weekend, beautiful weather, finally able to spend some time outside. even got a little homework done which is good because my exam is in two weeks. ick!

ok, here is the complete before to after of my junk shop find.




I really do need to take better pics but it's just so convenient to do it with the iPhone...

well, time to coat the ribs in bbq sauce again. mmmm ribs....


1 comment:

  1. Lol. Hadn't thought of hot knives in years. God knows what crap I sucked into my lungs doing that.
    Interesting to see the evolution. I like the final result. I did not get to start my project even though the weather was nice. But I did accomplish a lot. Took some old gold in and sold it ($190). Picked out new glasses which I had been putting off thinking I would get the surgery. But my old ones are a disgrace so I finally gave in. Started painting the kitchen. I used the same colour as the bathroom. Mostly with the view to staging it for selling. Am supposed to meet Al this week to talk about what to do next.

    ReplyDelete