Thursday, March 3, 2011

i was just a towhead teen

got my newest style at home tonight - the "colour" issue and for once i was actually very pleasantly surprised.

i LOVE colour and i usually find the "colour" issues consist of pale blue, green and maybe a lavender as opposed to beige, cream and white. this issue has blue and orange and purple and red. it's awesome.

i can't wait until the weather warms up so i can start spraying stuff!

some combo's i'm loving.

Surf n Turf
(styleathome.com)





i need to stop looking for photos...


1 comment:

  1. Mine was in the mail when I got home, but I'm one behind as usual. I do like the blue and orange. I have orange towels in my turquoise bathroom. My next ones will be lemon yellow. I also am really getting into the pink bedroom. Once I figure out where I'll end up I think I'm going to go pink.
    I got a really cool gym bag in Mexico. It's just Nike but I really liked it and didn't want to take the chance that I wouldn't find it in Van. Got some stuff for the kids too which I'll get in the mail soon.
    Will email a debrief of the trip.

    ReplyDelete