Monday, July 5, 2010

Yes I know the feeling, know you're leaving

at one time, the event was in the distant future or at least it seemed that way. over the past couple of weeks its been looming large and when I look at the weeks between now and then on the calendar i panic a little.

what once seemed so far away is now so very very close.

trying to get my ducks in a row, get organized. i'm nesting like you would before having a baby!

got a lead on a cleaning lady and a weekly babysitter so that is good. making plans for when Jess is in town - something to look forward to. also got a flyer tonight about a local business who delivers fresh organic produce on a weekly basis - will also look into that and/or some other dinner service like SupperWorks.

I start to question the viability of taking on a new job if I should get past the interview but, at the same time I'm going in (or trying to) with the belief/faith that if it's meant to work out it will and if it's not, it won't.

In more upbeat news, I/we had the best weekend up at the Lake visiting family and friends, hanging out at the beach etc. The weather was so perfect, hot and sunny. I did not want to come back home last night!









No comments:

Post a Comment