Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Order's on the turn-table we're dancing, cause what else do you do when you don't talk

bad day. i hate bad days.

why is it that you can do a million things right and no one ever notices but you do one tiny little thing wrong and everyone does?

well, that was work today and it really wasn't even that big of a deal but sometimes I get so tired of the hierarchy and the politics and the BS but, most days I really like my job, I like the people (as much as i like anyone) and i feel very fortunate to have it.

i'm also so stressed so it doesn't take much to set me off.

it is also so hot tonight that when i got in my car at the park n ride i literally burnt my hand on the steering wheel - it was that hot, and then my arm when i rested it on the middle console.

Nate begged to go to the park so we walked there, slowly and of course we were the only souls who were "brave" enough to venture outside of their air-conditioned houses. I was sweating just sitting on the bench. We did discover some pretty wicked raspberries on the way home though.

And in really great news for anyone who's ever read about Nate's never ending poop issues - he has finally started going on his own (without a suppository)! seriously, we practically throw him a party every time he does it now. Unfortunately, he will only do it in a pull-up and occasionally in his underwear but I'm just so thrilled we aren't going through "poop night" every 5 - 7 days.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day. The best thing about my current job is that it has an end date and it was just confirmed that the position won't even exist in a few months so it's kind of neat.
    Sounds like it's crazy hot there. It's super nice here finally, high 20s by the water and over 30 inland. But not the humidity that you guys have.
    So happy for you that the poo scenario is still going well. :)
    BTW I have a job interview on July 13.

    ReplyDelete