Thursday, September 24, 2009

its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

my presentation went well on Tuesday night. i even volunteered to go first. i would say my board was one of the better ones but it was really cool to see what people came up with.

i made it into work yesterday - nothing like a one day week!

Mom and Jess are coming down today. Mom's going to see the "Beatles" tonight and Jess and i will hang out here. she leaves on Saturday morning. this visit has gone fast. on Friday we're celebrating Nate's 3rd b-day.

i'm boring myself now.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the presentation. Sounds like a fun class. Speaking of birthdays I totally forgot to send your Mom a card. I bought one in Pembroke and instead of leaving it there brought it home and then forgot about it. What an idiot.
    Happy Birthday to Nate.

    ReplyDelete