Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i miss the comfort in being sad

Icky day...it was bound to happen, it usually does but who likes snow in April? Especially when it sticks a little.

Had a terrible sleep last night - sick with a cold yet again. Not terribly sick but so stuffed up I had to sleep with kleenex shoved up my nostrils. Also had another migraine...but enough complaining.

Nate did another successful night in the big boy bed - dare I say we're home free?

I've been beyond lazy today - I haven't showered or brushed my teeth and my shirt is covered in Mag's snot. A pretty picture indeed! It has also made me realize that going back to work is probably going to be a little harder than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're sick again. It's been nice here since the weekend but is supposed to get rainy for the long weekend. Oh well. Just plan to do stuff around the house anyway.
    I sent you a package today. You should have it by the weekend or right after.

    ReplyDelete