Thursday, April 30, 2009

disarm you with a smile

Dinner last night was great, nice to get out even if it was with my mom, my aunt and my Grandma - not that there is anything wrong with that per se but it does make me realize that maybe it is time to make some new friends. Ugh...

Busy day today with playgroup in the morning and then some grocery shopping and dropping Jay off to pick up his car from the garage this aft. Nate didn't nap (I blame Jay - who was in charge) so he was pretty crazy, especially this evening.

Jay is back to work tomorrow - just over a week until he goes away...the count down is on.

Ok well I'm too tired to think of anything else to say.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go for dinner with ya...august baby ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there for dinner. At least it could have been the cool aunt :)

    ReplyDelete