Wednesday, April 29, 2009

and during the getaway she would drive the Vespa

I think I finally have everything sorted and ready to go for the yard sale next weekend. Amazing how much stuff one accumulates in such a short time. Before we moved just a little under a year ago we went through this same excercise and I thought we pared down...


To be fair, most of the stuff we're selling is baby and kid stuff.

Hopefully we'll make a bit of money - I have my eye on a couple of Eames Eiffel chair reproductions for the living room...plus there is still the fireplace surround to do, paint to buy etc. etc.

Going out for dinner tonight with my mom - one of my last chances for solo me time out and about before Jay goes to K-town.

1 comment:

  1. Is the yard sale in Deacon or are you having one in Kanata? Hope you had a nice dinner. Trying to figure out when I might possibly be able to get home this summer. It's so busy. But I found out I will be able to staff my vacant positions so that's good. Can't believe it's time for Jay to go already.

    ReplyDelete