Monday, January 3, 2011

what have i become? my sweetest friend. everyone i know goes away in the end

last day of holidays. kind of sad, kind of glad. not going to like getting up before dawn again but there is something comforting about routine and i was kind of getting bored.

i had to stop myself from hitting up IKEA or Homesense today. I did spend some time making alternate kitchen designs using IKEA's kitchen planner. Fun! and, it stopped me from spending on nonsense.

contentment is a much harder concept than it seems...sigh... (yes, i did read the article).

i should stop watching HGTV. one, it's not good for the whole contentment thing and two, some shows make me hate people. like punch people through the tv hate.

i'm supposed to be studying...i am not in the mood - i did 3 practice quizzes 4 out of 5, 3 out of 5 and 5 out of 5. not so bad right?

1 comment:

  1. Was listening to this just the other day - well the Johnny Cash version.

    ReplyDelete