Wednesday, August 18, 2010

today is the greatest day i've ever known

actually it was just another day but i thought we'd lighten the mood.

i told my boss i was bored at work. she asked me what i wanted to do. i think that's the hardest part. i don't really know. actually i do know. i want to do or at least try something in interior design. so anything at my current place of work is kind of...i don't want to say pointless because you can take your skills to any job but...pointless...

i like my place of work. when i have something challenging i like my job but when we're in a lull it can be downright dreadful. but is it worth switching to something else while i do my schooling? or do i stick it out. probably stick it out unless something really fabulous comes up in the meantime.

and then i wonder am i just having "a moment"? is it because things are a little crazy right now that i'm so unsatisfied (with work).

In the meantime, Susan and I will dream about RK Interiors and have fun picking out where our store front will go, what font we'll use for our name etc. etc.

I'm going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment