Tuesday, August 17, 2010

and sometimes i don't have the energy to prove everybody wrong

as i was listening to music on the way to work this am i started compiling a list of songs that i should probably not listen to over the next while. there's a definite theme but some just make me cry regardless. This is what i have so far:

Traveling Soldier - Dixie Chicks
The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance
Hero of War - Rise Against
Poison Oak - Bright Eyes
Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie
The Scientist - Coldplay
Call me on your way back home - Ryan Adams
What Sara Said - Death Cab for Cutie
Hallelujah - (Jeff Buckley version)

I know there's more, which once again i'll probably discover on the bus after i've already started crying.

ok - time to go and sweat it out on the treadmill!

1 comment:

  1. Hah, I should probably do the same. Hallelujah is on my list too - KD Lang version. My real killer is actually called "Make me cry", old Concrete Blonde song. The move out will happen this weekend.

    ReplyDelete