Wednesday, June 16, 2010

well that's one less founded opinion, one less cause for a dispute

worked until 8 on Monday and 7 tonight trying to get our system at work up to speed for the HST implementation on July 1st.

It's been a pretty huge project.

Now I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed pretty soon...I think...I've actually had trouble sleeping lately which is kind of weird for me. Normally I can crash from even 8:00pm if need be but lately I'm lucky if I can fall asleep before 11 and sometimes I'm up half the night.

I think that I'm a little more stressed about impending events than I'm consciously aware of.

But, as of Monday (hopefully even Friday) I will be on holidays for a week and though we don't have huge plans we do hope to do a series of day trips with the kids to the BioDome in Montreal, Sandbanks Provincial Park and maybe Parc Omega.

And, Toy Story 3 opens this weekend so I think we'll be taking Nate to his first movie in the theatre.

I'm debating on whether I should start watching Friday Night Lights or just go to bed...I think FNL is going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment