Wednesday, October 21, 2009

oh Brooklyn, Brooklyn, take me in, are you aware? the shape I'm in

yesterday i noticed i was getting a little stuffed up. by the time i got out of class last night, my eyes were burning, my nose was blocked and my head started to hurt.

on the way home from class i stopped and got some cold medicine.

this morning i woke up feeling like i got hit by a truck. i didn't even debate going to work.

i slept most of today - managed to make supper and now i'm curled up on the couch.

Jay has been sick too but he's at the tail end so he's been helping with the kids.

ok - back to bed i think.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you are feeling miserable :( that really sucks...maybe this is your one cold for the year - maybe?! maybe?! Sorry I've been MIA - my blog roll wasn't showing that you updated your blog - darn Blogger! xoxo

    ReplyDelete