Thursday, April 23, 2009

now you're going to have to show me how this dance is done

Nate's reign of terror continues...

He must be going through a change because it is tantrum city. He screamed for 10 minutes that he did not want chocolate milk at lunch. Wouldn't let it go just kept screaming no chocolate milk, no chocolate milk. Yet, when we took the chocolate milk away he went after it.

I just wish I knew what was going on in that little head of his. Yesterday he had a 3.5 hour nap - no such luck today - at least not yet.

This morning was playgroup - I was so overwhelmed that I made Jay come help me at home time. Part of it was that I couldn't figure out what to wear this am which sort of put me in a bad mood. I have only one pair of jeans that fits me now and I can only wear them with heels.

I need to go shopping but finding time is hard as is finding money. We're about to drop about $700 to fix our chimney and probably another $500 to $700 on a plumber to fix our laundry tub faucet and an exterior faucet. However, these are the last two "must fixes" on our list. Maybe then we can start thinking about new flooring etc.

Ugh - it is only 2:00pm and I'm already drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment