Sunday, December 4, 2011

follow the lights

there is nothing wrong with my dining room light fixture. it's the drum shade chandelier that was in like every magazine about 3 years ago. i still like it, it still suits the room but if i had the disposable income right now...


my dining room as it currently stands - well, i did eventually hang the mirror ;)

some statement fixtures:


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

all images (except the first one which is via my iPhone!) via pinterest http://pinterest.com/dana_kuehl/


1 comment:

  1. I like the first two rooms, but the third light is my fave. On Friday, my neighbour who just had her top floor reno'd had us over for the annual 4th floor Christmas get together. It's beautiful and I was a bit envious but also a bit lacking in personality. I mentioned a similar issue before with someone who had a place that was recently done. Anyway, she had a spectacular light fixture over the island. Three globes hanging at different levels that are meant to look like candles floating in water. Can't imagine what it cost but it was a true statement piece.

    ReplyDelete