Thursday, February 25, 2010

it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line, and i really fucked it up this time, didn't i dear?

ugh, work has been brutal the past couple of weeks. can't seem to get ahead and anything that could go wrong has.

not the end of the world but stressful nonetheless. i did have an awesome review last week though. and i'm sitting in on a huge project (HST stuff) which is cool. I also have a management course next weekend "human relations".

Jay and I are supposed to go to Wilco this Monday night but I lost the tickets...apparently i can call ticket master and most likely get replacements so i had better get on that. i can't believe i lost the tickets. i put them in the cupboard months ago when they came in, never even opened the envelop and somehow they have disappeared...

i filed our 2009 tax returns tonight. i love Quick-Tax. if i can do my taxes using it, anyone can. i'm getting a decent return thanks to the home reno tax credit and daycare costs but not as much as i would have liked because i was on EI for over half the year and they don't take enough tax off. Jay actually owes $32. but our money all goes into one pot anyway.

looking forward to buying some new spring clothes though!


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. After a quiet start this was a LONG week, which started on Saturday for me.
    Quick Tax is great. The best part is now Al does our taxes not me. I really have no idea what we'll get back this year as they did not withhold tax for Al's work in Afghanistan. We've set aside money, I hope it's enough.
    So I working next to what must be the biggest mall in the country (maybe West Edmonton) and have for the most part stayed away. I did buy a Club Monaco light wool suit for half price. Not super fun but the perfect go to outfit when you want to look good but don't want to have to think too hard.

    ReplyDelete