Monday, August 17, 2009

yeah well it takes one to know one kid, i think you got it bad

i did not enjoy work today. i don't know if it was the fact that i only got 4 or so hours of sleep. that one colleague has moved to another department and another was away today. or, that my little guy is having health issues (poop and skin) and it just about killed me to leave him this morning.

last night i spent a good hour dreaming up baby names. which then got me thinking, my entire plan sort of rests on me having another child. and this is by no means a guarantee. yeah, all i had to do was think about it for the first two but i'm not getting any younger.

out of my hands, out of my hands, out of my hands...just gotta keep the faith and plug through in the meantime.

ok - its 8:23pm and i'm done


No comments:

Post a Comment